- xapian_db XapianDb is a ruby gem that combines features of nosql databases and fulltext indexing. It is based on Xapian, an efficient and powerful indexing library
- Xapit Ruby library for interacting with Xapian. Includes full text search, faceted options, spelling suggestions, and more.
- Xebec Helpers for generating navigation bars
- xml_active XML Active is an extension of ActiveRecord that provides features to synchronise an ActiveRecord Model with a supplied XML document
- xml-fu Inspired by the Gyoku gem for hash to xml conversion, XmlFu is designed to require no meta tagging for node attributes and content. (i.e. no :attributes! and no :order!)
- xml-mapping An easy to use, extensible library for mapping Ruby objects to XML and back. Includes an XPath interpreter.
- xml-motor A new short XML Parsing Algorithm implemented directly in less-than-500 lines. An easy-to-use XML Parser without any Native Dependencies. Its under continuous improvement as being used/tested under my other xml-parsing required projects. [What, Why, HowTo]: http://justfewtuts.blogspot.in/2012/03/xml-motor-what-it-is-how-why-should-you.html
- xmlrpc-rack_server Extends the Ruby standard library XMLRPC::BasicServer, providing the Rack compatible XMLRPC::RackServer.
- Xss terminate xss_terminate is a plugin in that makes stripping and sanitizing HTML stupid-simple. Install and forget. And forget about forgetting to h() your output, because you won‘t need to anymore.