- zbar Ruby bindings for ZBar, a barcode recognition library. Uses FFI to interact with the underlying C library, but has no other dependencies.
- Zen Zen is a modular CMS written using Ramaze. Zen gives you complete freedom to build whatever you want in whatever way you might want to build it.
- Zena zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS (content managment system) with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour).
- ZenTest ZenTest provides 4 different tools: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, and multiruby. zentest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker pace. zentest only works with Ruby and Minitest or Test::Unit. There is enough evidence to show that this is still proving useful to users, so it stays. unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong. Do note that minitest 2.2+ provides an enhanced assert_equal obviating the need for unit_diff autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the corresponding dependent tests. multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your installed versions. *NOTE:* The next major release of zentest will not include autotest (use minitest-autotest instead) and multiruby will use rbenv / ruby-build for version management.
- zeus Boot any rails app in under a second
- zeus-api This gem implements a wrapper to the SOAP control API provided by Zeus Load Balancer (ZLB) and Zeus Traffic Manager (ZTM).
- zeus-parallel_tests Integration for zeus and parallel_tests
- zucker DEPRECATED! Please use the sugar refinery: http://github.com/janlelis/sugar_refinery
- zxing Need to decode 1D/2D bars and don't mind using JRuby to help with the task? ZXing is the wrapper for you!