Pavel's Toolbox (7 projects)
- ActiveAdmin The administration framework for Ruby on Rails.
- Restful-authentication Generates common user authentication code for Rails/Merb, with a full test/unit and rspec suite and optional Acts as State Machine support built-in.
- Locomotive LocomotiveCMS is a next generation CMS system with sexy admin tools, liquid templating, and inline editing powered by mongodb and rails 3.2
- Sorcery Provides common authentication needs such as signing in/out, activating by email and resetting password.
- Dragonfly Dragonfly is a framework that enables on-the-fly processing for any content type. It is especially suited to image handling. Its uses range from image thumbnails to standard attachments to on-demand text generation.
- Ruber Ruber is a Ruby editor for KDE 4 written in pure ruby, making use of the excellent ruby bindings for KDE 4 (korundum). Ruber is plugin-based, meaning that almost all its functionality is provided by plugins. This has two important consequences: 1) A user can write plugins having availlable all the features availlable to the Ruber developers. In other words, there's not a plugin-specifi API 2) Users can write plugins which replace some of the core functionality of \ Ruber. For example, a user can create a plugin which replaces the default plugin to run ruby programs
- gosu_android Gosu-Android is an implementation for Android devices of the multiplatform Gosu library.