API implementation for ActiveRecordSurvey
- Now supports direct question -> question relationships
- Can now pass sibling-index attribute when updating answer resources
- Compatability fixes for ActiveRecordSurvey 0.1.30
- Endpoints for getting/setting/removing an answers next question
- Basic survey building and taking
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
$ bundle install
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install active_record_survey_api
$ cd spec/test_app $ bundle exec rake db:migrate $ passenger start
Navigate to localhost:3000 - you'll get a frontend GUI implemented in angularjs
After checking out the repo, run
bin/setup to install dependencies. Then, run
rake spec to run the tests. You can also run
bin/console for an interactive prompt that will allow you to experiment.
To install this gem onto your local machine, run
bundle exec rake install. To release a new version, update the version number in
version.rb, and then run
bundle exec rake release, which will create a git tag for the version, push git commits and tags, and push the
.gem file to rubygems.org.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/butchmarshall/active_record_survey_api.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.