Ruby on Rails Active Record database adapter for Trilogy, a client library for MySQL-compatible database servers, designed for performance, flexibility, and ease of embedding.
This gem offers Trilogy support for versions of Active Record prior to v7.1. Currently supports:
- ⚠️ Rails v7.1+ includes Trilogy support by default making this gem unnecessary
- ✅ Rails v7.0.x
- ✅ Rails v6.1.x
- ✅ Rails v6.0.x
- Ruby v2.7 or higher
- Active Record v6.0.x or higher
- Trilogy v2.4.0 or higher, which is included as a dependency of this gem.
Add the following to your
# Gemfile gem "activerecord-trilogy-adapter"
Update your application's database configuration to use
trilogyas the adapter:
# config/database.yml adapter: trilogy
Read Semantic Versioning for details. Briefly, it means:
- Major (X.y.z) - Incremented for any backwards incompatible public API changes.
- Minor (x.Y.z) - Incremented for new, backwards compatible, public API enhancements/fixes.
- Patch (x.y.Z) - Incremented for small, backwards compatible, bug fixes.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a CODE OF CONDUCT. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Read CONTRIBUTING for details.
Released under the MIT License.