DEPRECATED: This library has been deprecated, in favour of the official client library released by Adyen.
Package to simplify including Adyen payments services into a Ruby on Rails application.
Adyen integration relies on three modes of communication between Adyen, your server and your client/customer:
- Client-to-Adyen communication using Hosted Payment Pages (HPP).
- Server-to-Adyen communication using their REST webservice.
- Adyen-to-server communications using notifications.
This library aims to ease the implementation of all these modes into your Rack application. Moreover, it provides matchers, assertions and mocks to make it easier to implement an automated test suite to assert the integration is working correctly.
- See the project wiki to get started.
- Check out the example server for an example implementation of the HPP payment flow, and an implementation of self-hosted a payment flow that uses the REST webservice. To start the example server, run
bundle exec rackupin the root of this project.
- Complete RDoc documentation can be found on rubydoc.info.
- For more information about Adyen, see http://www.adyen.com
- For more information about integrating Adyen, see their manuals. Of primary interest are the HPP integration manual for
Adyen::HPP, and the API integration manual for
The library doesn't have any dependencies, but making Nokogiri available in your environment will greatly improve the speed of any XML and HTML processing.
This package is written by Michel Barbosa and Willem van Bergen for Floorplanner.com, and made public under the MIT license (see LICENSE). It is currently maintained by Willem van Bergen, with help from several contributors. We are not affiliated with Adyen B.V. The software comes without warranty of any kind, so use at your own risk.
CHANGELOG.mddocuments the changes between releases.
- Check out
CONTRIBUTING.mdif you want to help out with this project.