Configuration-based, no-maintenance, extendable Ruby on Rails admin
Avo is a beautiful next-generation framework that empowers you, the developer, to create fantastic admin panels for your Ruby on Rails apps with the flexibility to fit your needs as you grow.
- Code driven configuration - Configure your Rails dashboard entirely by writing Ruby code.
- Resource Management - Create a CRUD interface for Active Record from one command. No more copy-pasting view and controller files around.
- Active Storage support - Amazingly easy, one-line, single or multi-file integration with ActiveStorage.
- Grid view - Beautiful card layout to showcase your content.
- Actions - Run custom actions to one or more of your resources with as little as pressing a button 💪
- Filters - Write your own custom filters to quickly segment your data.
- Keeps your app clean - You don't need to change your app to use Avo. Drop it in your existing app or add it to a new one and you're done 🙌
- Custom fields*- No worries if we missed a field you need. Generate a custom field in a jiffy.
- Dashboard widgets and metrics* - Customize your dashboard with the tools and analytics you need.
- Custom tools* - You need to add a page with something completely new, you've got it!
- Authorization* - Leverage Pundit policies to build a robust and scalable authorization system.
- Themable* - Dress it up into your own colors.
- Localization* - Have it available in any language you need.
*Some features are still under development
Add this line to your application's
And then execute:
$ bundle install