a full-stack IndieWeb client
Store and display content on your own personal website. Interact richly with other sites.
Create a web presence, install "GitHub Repo"
canopy, run the canopy application and map it to your installed domain.
- render profile, pages, media, posts and feeds with semantic markup a la microformats
- archive source material for reply contexts
- moderated threaded discussion using Webmentions with Salmention & Vouch
- syndicate to third-party aggregators
- store posts:
- follow by subscribing and publish to subscribers using WebSub
- sign in to third-party applications using IndieAuth
- leverage third-party Micropub editors
- leverage third-party Microsub readers
- import/export tools
- syndicate/backfeed to/from Twitter/Github/Facebook
- backup/restore to/from local/remote storage
For inclusion here create an issue pointing to your public suffix domain included on the HSTS preload.