Command Line Interface Framework For You
The world needed another command line interface framework, for Ruby, because the other 100 options didn't match my opinions. In other words...
- Plain Ruby objects
- No DSL
- You control object initialization
- Dependency injection is possible
- Command inheritance is possible
- Automatically maps class names into commands
- Uses introspection to map plain Ruby method parameters to command line arguments
- Thorough validation of the actual command configurations
- Improve documentation
- Improve error messages
- Write tests
gem install cliffy
demo folder, for an example.