Ruby framework for Cocaine Infrastructure
Here you are, almighty Ruby programmers! Introducing another framework for our Cocaine Cloud. This time it is cocaine-framework-ruby.
- Requires at least Ruby 1.9
Framework provides the following features:
- Ruby client, which allows you to communicate with Cocaine Infrastructure natively from your Ruby code.
- Server-side helpers to ease creation your own Ruby workers.
- Fiber-aware actor-based backend powered by Celluloid, which provides painless multithreaded programming for Ruby.
- Rack interface support, which allows you to deploy your Ruby on Rails or Sinatra applications without any change.