Provides beautiful console logging for Ruby applications. Implements fast, buffered log output.
When Ruby decided to reverse the order of exception backtraces, I finally gave up using the built in logging and decided restore sanity to the output of my programs once and for all!
- Thread safe global logger with per-fiber context.
- Carry along context with nested loggers.
- Enable/disable log levels per-class.
- Detailed logging of exceptions.
- Beautiful logging to the terminal or structured logging using JSON.
Please see the project documentation.
We welcome contributions to this project.
- Fork it.
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.