artbase tools & scripts
- artbase - artbase ("right-clicker") command line tool & scripts - download complete pixel art collections - yes, you can! - automate "right-click 'n' save" and much more
- artbase-cocos - artbase (shared) code commons (cocos); read artbase collection configs & metadata; download collection token metadata, images, and more
- artserve - serve up single-file SQLite artbase dbs to query metadata and images with SQL and more
- opensea-lite - opensea api wrapper / helpers
- artq - query (ethereum) blockchain contracts / services for (meta) data about art collections via json-rpc
Index / Registry:
- collections.csv - known ("built-in") ready-to-use artbase collection configurations / setups incl. Goblin Town, Pudgy Penguins, Galactic Aliens, Unfudables, Bears, & many more
The scripts are dedicated to the public domain. Use it as you please with no restrictions whatsoever.
Yes, you can. Post them on the D.I.Y. Punk (Pixel) Art reddit. Thanks.