Generate Devise views styled with either TailwindCSS 3 or Bootstrap 5 easily.
- Add the gem to your Rails application's Gemfile:
gem 'devise_template', group: :development
- Then execute
Make sure TailwindCSS 3 / Bootstrap 5 is installed.
Once installed, you can generate Devise views styled with TailwindCSS or Bootstrap using the following commands:
For TailwindCSS 3
rails generate devise_template:tailwind
This will copy TailwindCSS-styled Devise views to your app/views/devise directory.
For Bootstrap 5
rails generate devise_template:bootstrap
This will copy Bootstrap-styled Devise views to your app/views/devise directory.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/YutoYasunaga/devise_template/fork)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.