- Register your ECS service as a scalable target
- At this time, we can configure "target-tracking scaling" or "step scaling" for your ECS service through the AWS Management Console or copilot-cli, but somehow can not configure "scheduled scaling" (even though they have APIs to set up scheduled scaling).
- Target-tracking scaling or step scaling is not enough for a spike access.
- Check current behavior from console
- Check current behavior as entire gem
emacs CHANGELOG.md(see https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/)
bundle exec rake release
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/megane42/ecs_autoscaling_scheduler.
The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.