Beat Count Change
Ruby Gem Instructions
If you are a software engineer and would like to install this application as a Ruby gem, then follow these instructions:
- Ensure you have Glimmer DSL for SWT 188.8.131.52 prerequisites setup (like JDK and JRuby).
- Install gem via
gem install glimmer_metronomecommand
glimmer_metronomecommand to start application
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2022 Andy Maleh. See LICENSE.txt for further details.