Precompiled binaries for
Contains binaries for Mac OS X (>= 10.9, x86_64) and Linux (i686 and x86_64).
A test application with latest
image_optim_pack is available on heroku: https://iopack.herokuapp.com/.
Binaries and libraries
- advpng by Andrea Mazzoleni and Filipe Estima (GNU GPLv3)
- gifsicle by Eddie Kohler (GNU GPLv2)
- jhead by Matthias Wandel (public domain)
- jpeg-recompress by Daniel G. Taylor (license)
- jpegoptim by Timo Kokkonen (GNU GPLv2 or later)
- libjpeg and jpegtran by the Independent JPEG Group (license)
- libjpeg-turbo by libjpeg-turbo Project (license)
- liblcms2 by Marti Maria (license)
- libpng by Guy Eric Schalnat, Andreas Dilger, Glenn Randers-Pehrson and others (license)
mozjpeg by Mozilla Research (license)
- base on libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo, see above
- optipng by Cosmin Truta (license, authors)
- oxipng by Joshua Holmer (license)
- pngcrush by Glenn Randers-Pehrson, portions by Greg Roelofs (license)
- pngquant by Kornel Lesiński based on code by Greg Roelofs and Jef Poskanzer after an idea by Stefan Schneider (license)
- zlib by Jean-Loup Gailly and Mark Adler (license)
NOTE: On FreeBSD and OpenBSD
make is not the GNU Make, so
gmake should be used instead.
You can download all source code using gnu make download target:
gem install image_optim image_optim_pack
Or add to your
gem 'image_optim' gem 'image_optim_pack'
Mac OS X binaries and libraries are built on host, others using vagrant.
script/run # Build and test all for all oses and architectures script/run NO_HALT=1 # Don't halt VMs after building script/run NO_UP=1 # Don't start VMs before building (will fail if not already running) script/run darwin 64 # Build only platforms matching darwin or 64 make # Build all tools and copy them to vendor/OS-ARCH for current OS and ARCH, then test make all # same make livecheck # Check versions make update-versions # Update versions in Makefile make download # Download archives make download-tidy-up # Remove old archives make build # Build all without copying to output directory make test # Test bins for current os/arch make test -i # Continue if one of bins fail make clean # Remove build and output directories for current os/arch make clean-all # Remove build root and output root directories make clobber # `clean-all` and remove download directory
This project includes a
Dockerfile in the root, which builds a minimal image with most binaries included.
docker run --rm ghcr.io/toy/image_optim --version # image_optim version docker run --rm ghcr.io/toy/image_optim --info # image_optim info including bin versions docker run --rm -v "$PWD":/here -w /here ghcr.io/toy/image_optim image-in-this-folder.jpg
make docker-build # will be tagged with latest and current date in format %Y%m%d make docker-push # will push tags created by docker-build
Copyright (c) 2014-2022 Ivan Kuchin. See LICENSE.txt for details.