Super simple PDF invoicing. InvoicePrinter is a server, command line program and pure Ruby library to generate PDF invoices in no time. You can use Ruby or JSON as the invoice representation to build the final PDF.
- Simple, no styling required, no calculation, no money formatting (bring your own)
- Pure Ruby, no dependency on system libraries or browsers
- Fast, so you can render invoices on the fly during requests
See more usecases in the
- A4 and US letter paper size
- Invoice/document name and number
- Purchaser and provider boxes with addresses and identificaton numbers
- Payment method box showing banking details including SWIFT and IBAN fields
- Issue/due dates box
- Configurable items' table with item description, quantity, unit, price per unit, tax and item's total amount fields
- Final subtotal/tax/total info box
- Page numbers
- Configurable field labels & sublabels (optional little labels)
- Configurable font file
- Logotype (as image scaled to fit 50px of height)
- Background (as image)
- Stamp & signature (as image)
- JSON format
- Well tested
I am developing InvoicePrinter as a free and MIT-licensed library for several years now.
I would appreciate if you consider buying my book.
Copyright 2015-2021 © Josef Strzibny. MIT licensed.