Klisé is minimalist Jekyll theme for running a personal site and blog running on Jekyll.
For demo klise.now.sh
- Light & Dark Mode support 🌒
- Customizable (using
- Responsive (desktop, tab and mobile)
- Mobile First Design
- SEO Optimized
- Images of post Organized (
- Generate Sitemap (
- RSS Feed (
- Syntax Highlighter (
- Next & Previous Post
- Comment layout, enable in frontmatter if you wish
- Google analytics
- HTML Minify (
- W3C Validated
- Lighthouse and PageSpeed Passed
- Intergrated with PhotoSwipe.
- Add schema.org meta information.
- Transform class selector to BEM metodology.
Run local server:
$ git clone https://github.com/piharpi/jekyll-klise.git $ cd jekyll-klise $ bundle install $ bundle exec jekyll serve
localhost:4000. You're Welcome, Fork and be Stargazer.
jekyll-postfilesplugin isn't supported by github pages, this cause will make your site problems, path broken or post images won't show up, you can host alternatively using likes netlify.com, vercel.com or surge.sh services, which support 3rd party.
If you see any typos or formatting errors in a post, or want to helping reduce backlogs or any other issue that needs to be addressed, please do not hesitate to open a pull request and fix it!, please read contributing before PR.
Yeaaa feel free to open a pull request.
This project is open source and available under the MIT License.