This is now maintained by petems. Check out his maintained branch!
A Ruby Wrapper for MPlayer. Controls MPlayer via the Slave Protocol.
See RDOC for additional information.
See examples/ for usage.
$ sudo apt-get install mplayer
Mac OS X
$ brew install mplayer
It's hosted on gemcutter.org
$ sudo gem install mplayer-ruby
- Complete Slave Protocol
- Complete Other Functionalities
- Create a Better README
- Example Usages
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Arthur Chiu. See LICENSE for details.