this is jekyll plugin for no-style-please2 theme
- tag support， this plugin will create tag page if you add tags in your post
- liquid tags
- post_link ,link to post via title
- img_link ,link to a image
- asset_img insert a picture into the post content
- encryption support. encrypt the post content. you can set password for tag, or set a password in the post front matter. password will be encrypted by ECC cryption.
Install the gem and add to the application's Gemfile by executing:
$ bundle add no-style-please2-plugins
If bundler is not being used to manage dependencies, install the gem by executing:
$ gem install no-style-please2-plugins
see this demo
After checking out the repo, run
bin/setup to install dependencies. You can also run
bin/console for an interactive prompt that will allow you to experiment.
To install this gem onto your local machine, run
bundle exec rake install. To release a new version, update the version number in
version.rb, and then run
bundle exec rake release, which will create a git tag for the version, push git commits and the created tag, and push the
.gem file to rubygems.org.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/vitock/no-style-please2-plugins.