PostypeRails can help you automate when you post in your Postype Blog.
gem 'postype_rails', '~> 0.1.0'
How To Find Blog ID & Cookie
Postype Blog ID
- When you enter the screen where you write a new post, That screen's url show your blog_id (The yellow part of the picture)
- I use Chrome, and I'll explain it to you based on that.
- Open The DevTool And Let's Go to Network Tab
- Then Select "Doc"
- Without closing the DevTool, ReEnter The Screen where you write a new post
- Click the First Request, You Can Find The Cookie In Request Headers (The yellow part of the picture)
require 'postype_rails' PostypeRails.upload("postype cookie", "blog id", "my post title", "<p>my post content</p>")
You should Pass Arguments.
- cookie: (String)
- blog_id: (String)
- title: (String)
- content: (String) (content should be html string)