Provides abstractions for working with the HTTP protocol.
- General abstractions for HTTP requests and responses.
- Symmetrical interfaces for client and server.
- Light-weight middlewar model for building applications.
Please see the project documentation.
We welcome contributions to this project.
- Fork it.
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.
- protocol-http1 — HTTP/1 client/server implementation using this interface.
- protocol-http2 — HTTP/2 client/server implementation using this interface.
- async-http — Asynchronous HTTP client and server, supporting multiple HTTP protocols & TLS.
- async-websocket — Asynchronous client and server WebSockets.