The primary goal of
rb-sys is to make building native Ruby extensions in Rust easier than it would be in C. If
it's not easy, it's a bug.
- GitHub action to easily cross compile in CI
- Integration with rake-compiler
- Cross compilation of gems
- Auto-generated Rust bindings for libruby classes
We support cross compilation to the following platforms:
This information is also available in the
./data directory for automation purposes.
Please see the examples to see a full example of how to use
See the CONTRIBUTING.md file for information about setting up a development environment.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/oxidize-rb/rb-sys.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.