Add to your Gemfile and bundle.
How to use
Add to your class and start delegating:
class MyClass include SimpleDelegate delegate :something, to: :another_method def another_method SomeModel.new end end
class MyClass include SimpleDelegate delegate :something, to_instance_variable: :some_variable def initialize @some_variable = SomeModel.new end end
Contributing to simple_delegate
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2016 kaspernj. See LICENSE.txt for further details.