The smalrubot is a library and an Arduino sketch for Smalruby.
This is a part of the Smalruby (http://smalruby.jp) Project.
This was forked from Dino (austinbv/dino:15cd48e8).
- Windows or UNIX like OS (Mac OS X, Linux, etc...)
- Ruby 2.0.0-p481 or higher.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install smalrubot
Prepare the Bootstrapper
Use the included command line tool to create a folder with the Arduino sketch you want to use and optionally configure it.
# If using Smalrubot V3, this is all you should need: smalrubot generate-sketch sr # If using Smalrubot S1 (a.k.a Studuino), this is all you should need: smalrubot generate-sketch sr_studu
Upload The Bootstrapper
- Connect the Arduino to a USB port on your machine, regardless of which sketch you're using.
- Open the normal Arduino IDE
- Open the
.inofile in the sketch folder you just generated.
- Click the upload button (an arrow).
- Fork it ( https://github.com/smalruby/smalrubot/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
MIT (see LICENSE)