Swedbank Pay Design Guide Theme for Jekyll
To view this theme, browse to swedbankpay.github.io. If you'd like to host it locally on your computer, you have two options, manual install or Docker. The Docker installation is the one we recommend to use for its simplicity.
- Install Docker, using Linux containers. Make sure virtualization is enabled on your machine.
- Open a console window at the root of the repository and run
- Clone this repository.
- Jekyll is written in Ruby, so you'll need to download and install that. If you're installing on Windows, choose setup with DevKit.
- To install the Ruby Gems this web site requires, you first need to install Bundler.
- Install Graphviz, this will require Java.
- Once Ruby ,Bundler, and Graphviz, is in place, type
bundle installinside the root folder of this repository.
bundle exec jekyll serveto start the website.
http://localhost:4000in a browser.
Required Visual Studio Code plugins
shd101wyy.markdown-preview-enhanced, to render Markdown to HTML in a preview window.
bpruitt-goddard.mermaid-markdown-syntax-highlighting, to give syntax highlighting to Mermaid diagrams in Markdown files.
yzhang.markdown-all-in-one, to enable a plethora of Markdown features, most importantly formatting of Markdown tables with VS Code's built-in format functionality.
stkb.rewrap, to make line-breaking text at 80 characters easier.
supperchong.pretty-jsonto format selected JSON snippets in code examples.
sissel.shopify-liquidfor syntax highlighting of Liquid.
Set up a ruler at 80 characters by
"editor.rulers": to its configuration.
Jekyll should now be fired up with this theme. You can now add pages, documents, data, etc. like normal to test your theme's contents. As you make modifications to your theme and to your content, the site will regenerate and you should see the changes in the browser after a refresh, just like normal.
When the theme is released, only the files in
assets tracked with Git will be bundled. To add a custom directory to your
theme-gem, please edit the regexp in
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub. This project is intended to be a safe, welcoming space for collaboration, and contributors are expected to adhere to the code of conduct and sign the contributor's license agreement.