Utils - Some useful command line utilities
This ruby gem provides some useful command line utilities.
Florian Frank mailto:email@example.com
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation: www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
- add script to fetch ci spec failures and create an error list
- improve backup mechanism for new configuration, interactivity?
- When finding many places in the same file only jump to the first occurence if a cli option is given.
- Make it configurable to find the same file many times via different symlinks or to find it only once.
- Stop finder from going in infinite symlink circles