Glimmer DSL for LibUI Application
Color The Circles is a game in which you must color all drawn circles to win. Your score starts negative, as the number of drawn uncolored circles in negative, and every time you color a circle, you add to it. If your score reaches -20, you lose. If your score reaches 0, you win.
gem install color_the_circles
Contributing to color_the_circles
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2023 Andy Maleh. See LICENSE.txt for further details.
Built with Glimmer DSL for LibUI (Prerequisite-Free Ruby Desktop Development Cross-Platform Native GUI Library)