Content signatures for Rakuna and Webmachine!
Adds support for HMAC signatures with optional shared secrets to your Webmachine resources.
gem install rakuna-content-signature
Rejecting a payload with a missing or invalid signature.
class ExampleResource < Rakuna::Resource::Action include Rakuna::Validation::Signature def malformed_request? true unless signature_valid? end end
Validating a GitHub payload
class ExampleResource < Rakuna::Resource::Action include Rakuna::Validation::Signature def signature_secret ENV['GITHUB_SECRET'] end def content_signature request.headers['X-Hub-Signature'] end def malformed_request? true unless signature_valid? end end
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.