Redis support for Rakuna!
Adds support for redis to your Webmachine project, with autodetection.
rakuna-data-redis will attempt to find the redis server address using common conventions. In order, those are:
ENV['REDIS_URL']is assumed to be a valid redis URL and is taken as-is.
ENV['REDIS_PORT']will be converted into a valid redis URL.
localhost:6379if all else fails.
To use a custom source, simply override the
gem install rakuna-data-redis
Fetch URL path as key from redis, and return is as plain text.
class ExampleResource < Rakuna::Resource::Basic include Rakuna::Provides::Text include Rakuna::Data::Redis def output redis.get request.disp_path end end
Load redis address from YAML file
# config.yaml --- redis_url: redis://10.0.0.50:6379
# example.rb class ExampleResource < Rakuna::Resource::Basic include Rakuna::Data::Redis def redis_url @redis_url ||= YAML.load_file('config.yaml')['redis_url'] end end
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.