Simple client library for cake.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install soapy_cake
First we assume that you set the
CAKE_TIME_ZONE environment variables. To enable the ADD, EDIT and ADDEDIT API
CAKE_WRITE_ENABLED=yes should also be set.
Export all advertisers:
Get report for specific date range:
SoapyCake::Admin.new.affiliate_summary( start_date: Date.beginning_of_month, end_date: Date.current )
If you are interested in how we map methods to api endpoints take a look at api.yml.
- Specify dates with any timezone in requests (will be converted to the correct CAKE timezone)
Dateobjects in requests will be treated as UTC (just like
- Responses contain UTC dates which can be converted however you like
- Fork it (https://github.com/ad2games/soapy_cake/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request