A Gridfs backend for Refile.
- You want to store all your data in one place to simplify backups and replication
Take into account
- Gem is developed and tested using Mongodb 3.0, Ruby 2.2 and Mongo 2.1. It might work with earlier versions.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install refile-gridfs
Usage with Rails
Generate initializer and set Refile::Gridfs as
$ rails g refile:gridfs:initializer
This code was greatly inspired from the refile-postgres project.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Titinux/refile-gridfs/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request