Spree Admin Dashboard
This is the default Spree Admin Dashboard.
All-in-one platform for all your Marketplace and B2B eCommerce needs. Start your 30-day free trial
- Mobile-first - works great on any device!
- Manage Product Catalog, Orders, Customers, Returns, Shipments and all other eCommerce crucial activities
- Multi-Store support out of the box
- Built-in CMS for Pages and Navigation
- Easily add 3rd party integrations such as Payments, Tax calculation services and Shipping couriers
- Easy customization to suit your needs
- Modern tech-stack based on Hotwire (Stimulus & Turbo)
Fire up your own instance in the cloud:
You can also add Spree and Admin Dashboard to an existing Ruby on Rails application as well.
Spree Admin Dashboard is an open source project and we love contributions in any form - pull requests, issues, feature ideas!
Please review the Spree Contributing Guide
@spree/dashboard, to the Rails app you are working in, so that your changes are picked up and represented live in the view.
From the root of
Next, from the root of the Rails app you are using to develop run:
yarn link "@spree/dashboard"
Once your local Spree Dashboard is linked with the Rails app you are using for development you will need two terminal tabs open,
one at the root of your Rails app, and one at the root of
In the terminal window at the root of the
And from the Rails app you are using to run Spree and develop in run the following:
spree_backend will be processed by yarn and picked up in the Rails app you are running for development.
Clone the repository
Create test application:
cd spree_backend bundle install bundle exec rake test_app
Entire test suite (this can take some time!)
bundle exec rspec
Single test file:
bundle exec rspec spec/features/admin/users_spec.rb
ChromeDriver is required for feature tests. On MacOS you can install it by running:
brew install chromedriver
Spree Admin Dashboard is released under the New BSD License.