A simple gem for adding the CoreUI-Free admin template (by Łukasz Holeczek's) to a Rails project's asset pipeline.
For convenience this gem depends on the following gems:
The following resources are requirements of CoreUI and are therefore included:
- Flag Icons
- Simple Line Icons
This is currently being used in an admin engine as part of a larger modular Rails application.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
$ bundle install
Add the following lines to your rails project
// app/assets/stylesheets/application.scss @import "custom-variables"; @import "coreui-free";
// app/assets/stylesheets/_custom-variables.scss $navbar-bg: rgb(201, 201, 201); $navbar-brand-bg: transparent; $navbar-brand-logo: url(asset-path("my_logo.png"));
- CoreUI is Copyright creativeLabs Łukasz Holeczek. The code is released under the MIT License.
- Bootstrap code released under the MIT License.
- Jquery code released under the MIT License.
- The Font Awesome font is licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1
- Font Awesome CSS, LESS, and Sass files are licensed under the MIT License.
- The gem is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.